Friday, June 19, 2009

3

Time passes at work today! And I was super entertained by my friend who is working next door. Girls love gossip, period.

I can't believe July is coming, which meant that people like me haven't been studying since December last year. It is super long! It's the last month of holidays before university starts. And everything I want to do in the past six months has got to be done in this month alone!
See, we have to prepare for school and we have to enjoy ourselves. Plus I'm taking my licence this coming month as well! I better pass. I can pass. If I fail it will be those unnecessary mistakes. Haha.
And then there's medical checkup at Raffles Medical Group (super cool right!) and then there's school registration stuff i think. I swear government services are damn damn damn slow. Other people in NTU already received their enrollment packages, NIE students haven't! then i have no camps to attend until orientation I think, which is sad. The joint camp with NUS and SMU students was full two days after the deadline for early bird registrations. Then I can't go. Gosh.

I want July to come because I will not have to work anymore! :) my last day's going to be on the 28th. But i may have to work additional days in July when they're shorthanded.
Meanwhile I can't wait for Harry Potter.
So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment