Sunday, June 21, 2009

:)

As I was reading Sheryl's blog, I can't help feeling why didn't I go sign up for the same course as her! But nevermind lah. Teaching is sooooo awesome as well :)

Oh! The werewolves came by my shop yesterday. They are such gossip aunties. But it's so cool because Kevin is going to enlist in a camp near my house! I think his unit is soooo cool.

I happily went to walk around plazasing after work today. And happily I bought a skirt from Cotton on, digestives from Marks&Spencer and something else from Diaso. I got to stop myself from spending another load on makeup. Haha. I still want so many other things. GSS rocks man. It makes you feel bad for not shopping.

I need to :
1. Check my eyesight.
2. Buy contact lenses.
3. Await my package. MOE!
4. Take photo for card.
5. medical checkup.
6. shop somemore. :)
7. find camps to go to.
8. book hotel!

Hurray to a week of no work! Boo to my parents going overseas. :( i'm stuck home with my brothers (& Buddy. He's my brother too. Haha.)

She's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment