Thursday, June 18, 2009

18/6/09

Driving was so dumb today. It's my first time knocking down the pole while doing the stupid ramp in the circuit and grazing sidecurb cos I go too fast! And why am I still considered delay in moving off when I don't think I am!

And oh! Today there's motorbikes' test. and testers sit on chairs at different locations throughout the test route. So imagine outside you were walking and then suddenly, in the middle of you path there's this old man wearing sunglasses and a white starchy top and black bottoms sitting on a black foldable chair! One passer-by was so pro. She asked the tester for directions. So the tester pointed out to her, and missed two testees turning the bend. My instructor was like, whoa that woman think the tester is information counter ah. Ha!

I got work, and I got tonnes of magazines unread! yesterday was damn pro; I didn't even finish reading half a mag. oh man, it's my second last week. I need to finish reading all the overseas tabloids!

Why why why manchester united don't want to come to Singapore. Why why why liverpool want to come.

Sentosa or holiday inn hotel? Beach or clubbing?

My dog is sleeping right now and he looks damn cute. When I call "Buddy I got biscuit ohhhh!" he will come running. Just now he was being a lazy bum and didn't want to run. so my brother ran towards me. Seeing that, he gallopped towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment