Buddy underwent the knife today. He got castrated, poor baby. And he was in so much pain that when I look at him, the choking feeling in my throat start to ebb up and the tear glands in my eyes start to work out.
We brought him to the vet. He was happy to be out of the house. We went into the consultation room with my Mom carrying him. He tried to shuffle out of my mom's arms into my arms, and he clinged on so tightly, willing me to the door to bring him out. His cries, his whines. God, it was so painful to watch.
Then we brought him home after an afternoon of surgery. He was so in pain, whining so pitifully my whole heart goes out to him. If this is how a parent feel when the child is in pain or whatsoever event that matches this, I really understand how they feel now. I would rather suffer the pain then watch him suffer now.
He's just a little baby. Was it really wrong to send him for that surgery? But I don't want him to suffer later, but he is suffering now, for ten days. It's like watching your loved one struggling to recover, bedridden.
Oh poor baby, if only Jie Jie could take away your pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment