Monday, May 17, 2010

Time spent

I'm loving my holidays now. Everything except the release of results on Monday (or so I've heard). Meetups are always awesome. To catch up everything with people you love and treasure.

Chalet was awesome. It was not hurried, not full of activities that made you super tired at the end of the day, but it was relaxed and great, with my awesomest Uni clique who made everything possible. For Fadilah and Meiyin who paid for the chalet with their birthday money, and their company over everything else, awesome. For Fadilah, the wonderful and touching 4am talk on the last night. Yes dear, I did nearly cried. For Mei Yin, all the smacking in your room, all your wonderful steps ahead, I am so dearly happy for you.

For Serene who discovered something new of me, for Xin Yu who accompanied me when I was scared in the room upstairs alone, for TB who drove everyone everywhere, for you, who came down despite the chance of being weird and for being nice throughout, and for everyone there, for making this totally awesome. :)

Well, I guess that's it then. I still have a couple more meet ups. People who I haven't met in a long long time and who is forever busy even in the holidays. I don't want my holidays to end - it just started! May is ending fast, and June is starting. Can time get any faster when you're having fun?

Guess it can.

No comments:

Post a Comment