I'm glad my schedule is pretty busy, back-t0-back. But because I'm kinda busy, I'm super sorry to have rejected a couple of people, several times when they tried to ask me out. Oh gosh. I need a P.A to help me record stuff down I think.
I'm helping to plan the party of my beloveds (if ever there were such a word), and after this experience, I'm never having one party of my own. Haha, imagine the number of people!
On a down note, imagine how you would feel if you have a friend who is basically, just interested in him or herself? Your entire conversation is just about your friend, with no space for yourself to be included. I think, sooner or later, you would just shut up and stopped talking about your life to your friend. So if you feel that I'm not telling you about myself, well, you could be that friend. Yes, it's harsh, but isn't that life?
YOG Leadership Training is pretty much alright. The people I've met there, well, they are not like the people I've spent time in school with. In school, we're expected to speak up, speak well, think well. All these people I've met at Tampines (the place where we had our training), well, they were of all those and better. Who says Singaporeans are quiet and shy and reserved?
A busy week and I'm hopelessly sick. Seriously, how blocked can a nose get!
To end the season, bloody Blues got the title. With a thumping of idiotic, useless Wigan. Champions I guess, bloody sore losers they are. :)
Goodnight world!
No comments:
Post a Comment