Phase 1: Extraction is finally over!
Parents dropped me at the hospital, accompanied me to sign the documents and consent forms (because I'm still a kid). But I can say I paid for this op using my own medisave. :) They left after awhile, and I walked to the OT with the nurse a short while later. Had no idea I was knocked out. The last thing I remembered were the bright OT lights, and then next thing I know, I'm at the recovery ward.
Blood was gruesome, hospital bed was surprisingly comfy. But by 3pm I'm already discharged and Mom accompanied me home.
So now I'm feeling empty in my mouth, don't know how to eat solid food, and waiting for pain to set in! Thank god swelling is still a minimum and pain hasn't come in yet. Blessing? Yeah!
Phase 2: Braces. Hallelujah.
No comments:
Post a Comment