Officially, school starts tomorrow. As usual, I'm the worrywart. I worry about things all the time! It's crazy how my impecably small pea-sized brain could be thinking of so many things at a time.
I try to keep worries at a bay, especially before I sleep (maybe this accounts to me having deep sleeps most of the time?). Doesn't help when I'm awake, or alone, or even worse, just now when I was packing away notes from the previous semester.
Am I looking forward to the new semester? Not so. I didn't feel that I've rested enough. I mean, it's barely a month and now I have to start thinking of assignments and examinations? Then again, I'm kinda feeling the meaningless life. Yet, I can't wait for summer hols to come. :)
So here's to wishing (praying) that this upcoming semester will be smooth-riding for me. Let me pull my pathetic GPA up (no thanks to Bio, grrr). Let me be the smart one this semester.
And the clock on my desktop strikes 3am. Time for bed kiddos. If not there is no way I can wake on Monday for early morning lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment