Yes, what a day. Actually it was of nothing pretty much interesting. Today I went to town with the parents, who haven't step foot in town since like forever. I didn't get a chance to actually shop. Super crowded. I don't really like going out on the weekends. Everywhere you go you see people. I know I sound insane, psycho etc., but going out on a weekend is like squeezing into a bursting can of sardine, the about-to-expire-bloated-can kind. I love town during the weekdays way more.
Seems like a stay-in-Singapore holiday for me. Hong Kong's plans were shelved. Bangkok plans were half-shelved. Lesson learnt: start holiday planning early.
Meanwhile, I have a bunch of items I want to buy, some for the school year, some because I'm a vain pot and wants to be pretty all the time (I'm joking).
You know about holidays? Sometimes, it's so empty you feel lonely. Sometimes it's too packed you feel sorry. Sometimes you just want to go back to school. The never-satisfied student.
End of idiotic ramblings and nonsensical entry. I feel a waste of time typing this actually. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment