I can feel the hectic period setting in. One glance at my academic time table and I know I'm in serious deep trouble. I don't want to go back to the experience back in JC. But, I've grown up, grown smarter.
Funnily, this time around, I turned to music. Music has always been there, but it's time like these, when I have absolute no mood to look at a Math question, or stare at a Biology question, or to think of an introductory paragraph to my stupid research paper that I look to Youtube. YouTube is a super amazing creation. Bless the creators of YouTube.
So far, I've been listening to loads of Glee. People who didn't watch Glee should really catch it. Starworld, Channel 18. And also many country pop, soft rock, acoustic kinds of songs. Loads of KT Tunstall, Carrie Underwood etc.
This is a rather pointless and random entry that I chose to type at this point of time. Back to emailing professors asking them for interview. Sigh. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment